My photo
Hello There!!!Am (18)I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.Lastly, I Appreciates Every Breathing Moment. What about you?

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Double Yayness

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exams are overrr!!!!! I can shop shop shop and play play play. Hehehe, but the most 'yayness' thing is that i'm going HongKong and Macau on the 26th to 1st July!!!! Not with family members but with my dearest Mbl & Becky!!!! Omg, I still dont believe my mom had actually allow me to go holiday with my friends sia. Hahaha really cant wait to shop and eat the whole day there!!!!! Cant imagine waking up as early as 5am and start walking, eating, taking photos and shopping to 2-3am ( or not sleeping??? ) and go back to hotel. Great life ^^ Okay, next plan will be after i come back from my trip, I will be going to USS !!!!!!!!!!! Cnt wait too!!! Hmmm, okay time to pack my luggage if not no time to pack already ^^ When i come back, I'm gonna flood my blog with pictures :D Cya (^>^)(^<^)

No comments: