My photo
Hello There!!!Am (18)I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.Lastly, I Appreciates Every Breathing Moment. What about you?

Friday, June 6, 2008

Vintage Girl

hello ~
im back to blogging . :D
alright , met up with LOK at tiong at 1.30 ,
OMG !
luvky i msg and call her , if not i will be there alone waiting .
know what ?
when im already at commonwealth , she still at home . -.-
walau , 3more stops and i reach tiong .
tsk-tsk-tsk .
okay , first i headed to tiong toilet dhen LOK msg me ,
say ask me to wait for her at taxi-stand there .
yup , not long after she came .
msg-ed vanessa say we reached tiong already , dhen she say
she still eating , so asked us to have our lunch 1st .
So , LOK and me went to KOPITIAM to have our lunch .
Initially , baby said they all gonna come tiong find us de ,
budden in the end never come , cause they going down to penisular .
yup , so baby say he gonna meet me at chalet there .
After eating , we went around tiong walk here walk there till
vanessa's mum came and fetch us .
Reached the chalet at around 4+ , baby haven reached yet ,
so vanessa's mum asked us whether we want to go buy something
at CHEERS ma ,
so she dropped us opposite the street and we walked there loh .
After buying , we went back to chalet .
Around 6+ baby , eugene , teck kian , tingfeng , huizhen , jason ,
jianwei , irene and billy came le .
HEEHEE , so long loh . -.-
Alot things happen budden im lazy to type out luhs .
LOL ;x .
at 10pm lidat , jianwei , LOK , baby and me went
home 1st , while the rest stayed in the chalet .
We missed the bus and waited so long ,
LOL , we waited till so PEKCHEK so we cabbed
down to pasir ris MRT station .

PICTURES taken in MRT

Photobucket
baby and me wore the slipper ♥

Photobucket
LOK with her boify beside her ♥ , :X
*SHHHHH* =p

Photobucket
&lastly , my beloved boify ♥♥♥

CRAP-ed alot in the train .
LOK and jianwei alight at tiong ,
while baby alight at queenstown .
POOR me went home myself .
eh eh eh , its because i asked baby not to send
me home hor , cause very late liao .
If not he said , he's gonna send me home de . OKAY ?
This is call ♥.♥.♥.♥.♥ --> LOVE !
UNDERSTAND ?
&reached home at 11+ going 12 midnight .

♥ SERIOUSLY , i enjoyed the night with baby
though it was short (:

No comments: