My photo
Hello There!!!Am (18)I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.Lastly, I Appreciates Every Breathing Moment. What about you?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

vintage photography

♥ SENTOSA today ! LAUGHING

well , tell you guys something , you can choose to
believe and also can choose not to .
I stepped out of my house at 5+ am ! OMG !
yes ! that early .
cause no key :(
went to popo house instead .
Went there to sleep as im meeting vivian at 145 bus-stop
at 8.30 .

okay , vanessa , vivian and me were the first to reach .
baby called me and asked where am i cause he on the way already .
dhen i asked vivian to give benny a call , WTH ~
know what he say " eh , my mum cook for my porridge , very hot , i still haven eat "
angry
our meeting time is 9 budden he 9.30 dhen come out . REALLY CAN PISS US OFF !

Trained in sentosa , on our way there , vivian asked us
a lame question and the answer also very lame -.- . LOL ~
Rent bike for 1 hr , heng ah , dint rent 2 hrs , cause my " pi ku "
very pain leh shh icon

after returning bike , from siloso beach we walked to palawang beach to cross the
bridge .

alright , at 12+ mrt-ed down to bugis . Waited forh dominic to take neoprints .
SO here are the neoprints ~ shock

Photobucket
ehh , paiisEh this is the only small and unclear neoprint D:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

End Icon

W are so hot and sexy , wanna get us ? rofl LOL , we are unavailable ^^
WTH ~ im's advertising ourselves -.- .

okay luhs , stop my craps , well after neoneo , went to arcade . SPENT 3$ , initially
its 2$ de , cause vivian still have coins dhen i go change another 2 coins loh .

After arcade , went for our dinner at " THE SOUP SPOON "
:D:D:D:D:D
wah , i should have ordered chicken stew . budden i go ordered mushroom soup !
vomiteeeee , not nice at all . * REGRET *

SHOP AROUND , bought my tori-Q for tml's lunch and homed at 8+ .

* CREDITS TO baby , he helped me to scan those neoneo .
A BIG KISS JUST FOR HIM kiss

No comments: