My photo
Hello There!!!Am (18)I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.Lastly, I Appreciates Every Breathing Moment. What about you?

Sunday, May 25, 2008

vintage girl

alright , back to blogging .
dint blog for the past few wks .
cause im lazy ;x .
well , got back my results , dint really
done well , budden manage to get
5th of class position and 35 for lvl position ,
got improve a lil bit luhs .
bud im not SATISFIED . :( ,

flunk my maths and science ,
WTH , science 49.9 leh , pekchek loh , if not fail maths nia .
1st time got back results and mama dint scold me &
still allow me to use com ^^

what's done , cannot be undone ,
so i must buck up for end of year exam . :D

well lemme show you something that my baby
had bought for me hehe ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

nice ?
isn't he sweet ? hehe >:) .

okays , i want to play my games liao .












LABEL : I DON'T ENTERTAIN E-DIOTS [:






No comments: