My photo
Hello There!!!Am (18)I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.Lastly, I Appreciates Every Breathing Moment. What about you?

Monday, May 12, 2008

girl
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE WORLD !
Have you bought any thing for your mum ?
well , i bought a washing cream for my mum &
hope that she will like it (:

NO matter what , you are the best .
I LOVE YOU MUMMY ♥ .

Went down to bugis with mummy , aunty and cousin marina & melvin .
Firstly , mummy went to touch up on her eye-brow ,
follow by having our lunch at fish&co .
o.0 , their fish*chip damn nice luhs :D ,


PICTURE OF THE DAY (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS IS WHAT I ATE FOR LUNCH (:

Photobucket

MUMMY'S LUNCH ~ <>

Photobucket

Photobucket

yupps , after eating cabbed down to ah ma hse .
& homed around 10+

ohs !
i forgot to upload my cute baby pic .
wanna see ?
Photobucket

LOL ,
i wanna stop typing liao .
GOOD NIGHT ~ =p

No comments: