My photo
Hello There!!!Am (18)I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.Lastly, I Appreciates Every Breathing Moment. What about you?

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

vintage

ohs my tian ~
today maths test is such a killer .
especially paper 2 .
OMG ~ nan daoooooo .
paper 1 orhkie orhkies luhs , not as
difficult as paper 2 .
sure fail de luhs . -.- .
hais .
nvm nvm , at lease mrPHOON say vanessa &
me pass our geography .
but never say lok de .
Dhen lok ask him what about her , he said he cnt remember
so many .
LOL , i told her ,
" 如果不知道就是 FAIL " ;X .
hahas .
hmms , after school actually want find missTHO for
chemistry de , budden she not in staff room .
Went to tiong with lok and vane , as baby still having his
CPA exam .
Ate mac , done alot of STOOPID things on our way there .
around 1 liddat , vane went for her tuition , lok went suntec
with yuting ,
as for me , i went home ALONE loh ,
so 可怜 =.=
kkays luhs , i go revise my chem liao .
shall blog when i free .

No comments: