My photo
Hello There!!!Am (18)I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.Lastly, I Appreciates Every Breathing Moment. What about you?

Saturday, May 10, 2008

vintage fashion.

dint blog ytd ,
kinda lazy to blog cause dunno whard to write also .
im now currently w8ting for my baby to return home .
He had gone out for 6hrs ? to meet his friends for art ?
from 11+ to 7+ ,
hais .

09-05-08

kkays , ytd bio paper okay okay luhs .
at lease i manage to do all questions except some .
hmmms , after school went tiong with baby& co .
aaround 1+ liddat went to henderson blk96 there loh ,
cause they wanna play bb mah .
o.0 , wait till 1hr plus leh for the ball . =.=
after getting the ball le , dhen go basketball court loh .
WAH , re daooooooo . CNT MAKE IT luhs .
i dunno why so hot they also have mood to play .
huizhen and me sat on the floor while vane sat on the bench ,
i asked her join us ,
know what she said ?
" i wanna sun-tan"
LOL !
so cute luhs she . :D

hz & me sot sot de , pulled one another shoe out .
irene and billy came down not long after .
well , i went home at 4+ because mummy went home early ytd .

10-05-08


woke up at 10+ in the morning .
gave baby a k0l , and headed for wash-up .
dhen on9 till now loh .
spent my time on audition and gunbound .
WTH , im so noob at gunbound lor .
hais , must train hard le .

anyway , credits to VANESSA KOH LI SUAN
for helping me to find the " DR DRILLER "
hp game !
- arigato -
okayys . i shall go train my gunbound now liao .
-WAVES-

(`: iloveyou ; imissyou ♥

No comments: