My photo
Hello There!!!Am (18)I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.Lastly, I Appreciates Every Breathing Moment. What about you?

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Photobucket

6 more days to our ♥15months .
never expect things to be happen this way .
We were so innocent and yet so sweet until
we met 2008 ,
things were getting more different till i cnt adapt to it .

anyway , trip-ed down to bugis with mummy
for my hair extention .
yup , spent $6 , 3 black , 2 dark red and 1 light brown ( gold )
hehe , should have put more T.T ,
nvm , see when free dhen go down again .

yupp , mummy bought for me a blouse and a belt toosh . :D
SICK of the weather >:( ,
keep raining rarh =/

im now sian ga beh si ,
baby had gone to the airport with his family to
fetch his 1st jieh jieh . :O and will go forh supper .
Eeee , nv bring me go :X

alright , i shall go play my viwawa liao ,

kkay , end of my post , SEE.ME.POST.SOON .HE.HE
BYE ☻



No comments: